48 avenue Claude Vellefaux
Paris, Île-de-France 75010
- The falafel, baba ganoush, and pastries were excellent and very cheap. My sister and I have been waiting here a while waiting for Airbnb to help us with no-show hosts, and theyve been so friendly.
- Great service. Very tasty food and the staff take time to explain everything. The lemon chicken is amazing !
- Nice place.....
- All good.....
- Very nice service! Their delicious falafel sandwich with a little bit a mint is my guilty pleasure
- Really good Lebanese to go joint. Cheap and delicious. Great for lunch
- Excellent petit libanais ! LE personnel est super sympathique !
- Very friendly and good food. Special mention to their beetroot caviar!