- Much better when your drunk.
- No matter how drunk you are... the chili is a bad idea.
- The best food you never remember
- Sundays...cream of chicken and rice soup..life changing
- Get real drunk. Then come here and have a Vegetarian Skillet
- The continental breakfast is solid. Same for the French toast and waffles.
- Mediterranean omelette with feta cheese is delicious.
- Best people watching outside O'Hare
- NEVER order the meatloaf... taste like a giant hamburger patty with no flavor.
- 24-hour classic diner. Clean place and good food.
- No matter what Foursquare states, this place is not closed. They never close!
- Food is always great! N very friendly service
- I've never been here sober, but I can vouch for it as a great place to go when inebriated :-)
- French Toast is the bomb!!!
- Awesome pancakes....some of my fav in the city
- typical greasy spoon.. suprisingly good chicken fried steak with sausage gravy. Late night chicken parm never disappoints.
- If you like House Music, you can pick up the latest issue of @5Magazine here!
- Great, classic diner. Biscuits and gravy and continental bkfst were both awesome. Pro tip- Sunday thru weds (2-10pm) - buy one get 2nd meal half off.
- Only been here for late night, which is the only time I would come here anyway.
- Canadians I've known disapprove of the Canadian bacon here