Hollywood Cafe & Sports Bar
Diner, Karaoke, Bar
940 Mantua Pike (at Elm Ave.)
Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097
- I like the bar when I'm out socializing with other adults, or to watch sports. Otherwise, I sit on the diner side.
- great bloody mary's
- Ugly lights go on at 1:39.
- This is one of the most overrated bars. Always packed. Drinks are expensive and half the time, the bartenders cannot make the drink right.
- Punched him like his nosey partner got it at Adelphia's i am a retired cop who did nothing wrong except tossed $ around had a good time,nxt time im in thr im drivn the car thru window Dic$
- try the French onion soup, so yummy :)
- Great soups, did a good job on meatloaf. Friendly staff
- Went for dinner and sat in the bar area. Has a big menu to choose from, we had a cornbeef sandwich and a burger. Both were good. Could have a better selection of IPAs, had just the normal ones.
- The French onion soup is the best!
- French onion soup is the bomb
- Lots of cheap specials. Good service and the staff is friendly
- Great food and service
- Pancakes. Eat the pancakes. Lots of wonderful pancakes. These are the greatest pancakes ever.
- Management sucks and the food is touched by everyone, would recommend any dinner unless you like water on your iphone
- The snapper soup is worth the extra $1.00
- Great grape gatorade drinks!
- Ask for LeAnn for your server - she was great!
- Spreads a rumor that i was dealing but was jealous i dated a few of his waitresses and seriously spent about 10k in 4 months one day only to be denied entry sayin i was doing illegal things,i shoulda
- Waitresses beware Fodi become octofodi grabbing his waitresses at will while loaded,id tattoo his eye if that was my daughter,just becauae i spent ton of$ here he assumed i wasnt legit a retired cop
- Have a Jack Honey & Lemonade!