American, New American, Gastropub
- My favorite place in Albany. Food is tasty, they serve various cuisines but list is not exhaustive. Wide beer selection, good local beers.
- Best chef in albany...entire menu is awesome
- Great selection of draft beer, excellent happy hour. $8 for flight of 4 6 oz. beers. Gnocchi were excellent
- It was great, we play at 11pm. Look up www.thegangofthieves.com for a good time!
- Get the wild salmon + herbed quinoa dish. Amazing!
- Burgers, great beer selection
- Cheese board was great. A decent selection of beers as well.
- Steak was really good. Scallops were subpar they came on a bed of lettuce and cost $27. My gin drink was weak and all sugar. Wine and beer were good. Cheese board was ok.
- The menu has a ton of vegetarian & vegan options!
- The bartenders are assholes. Use the front bar or nothing.
- Great beer selection and a few good veggie options, but not a clean dining environment.
- Incredible craft brew list and amazing burger!