1001 S Vermont Ave #102 (at Olympic Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90006
- Get the kimchi fried rice!
- Yook Gae Jong is my personal favorite!
- this one is more authentic to my korean taste buds: this is a bit more traditional taste than nak won: i love yook gae jang here & their is amazin & sweet spicy: such big plates fittin for 4
- If ur sick try chicken with noodles soup.
- Hodori rocks! one my fav places to go after work, holidays or any other time I need some awesome kimchi & rockin' Korean food.
- Soon tofu is excellent
- Great Food! Great service! My Favourite restaurant. Overall, great experience. I travel from Valley just to eat here. Kamsahmnida!
- Open 24hrs good spot to sober u up after the clubs!
- Kimchi fried rice w/the most perfectly cooked egg everask for 2!! Other favs: kimchi pancake, bibimbap, spicy pork, & anything w/the rice cakes.
- The spicy beef soup is my favorite
- Best youkgaejang in the universe, even better than my Mom's, shhhh.
- Classic Korean food! I recommend
- Go on a Friday night at 2:30am for a late night snack and a show of the drunk clobbers
- Bulgogi and kimchee for days
- Everything is SO good here!! Dongkatsu is seriously amazing. Bibinnangmyun is yummy too.
- One of my Fav places to go at 3am for a good hot meal! Love the Bibimbap without bean sprouts and mushrooms :)
- holy crap they have a menu now
- kimchi fried rice, no-brainer.
- I don't have chance to visit L.A. for a couple of years, and I miss Hodori. This is where I always eat at. I love their Naeng Myuns more than those in Korea, for their amount.
- Best after a long night out!