- One best Vietnamese restaurants in the city for out-of-town guests. Great food and service! They even offer cooking classes.
- Wifi password 38251676
- Really great meal, try the chicken in lemongrass and chili - delicious! The fried spring rolls were similarly amazing.
- One of the best Vietnamese restaurants in town, especially for foreigners!
- 1 000 000 45 ) !
- Delicious! The lemongrass tofu is amazing!
- Great cooking classes!
- Very Good vietnamese food in a french setting! Excellent!!!
- Bun thit nuong (grilled pork, eggrolls w/ vermicelli) was pretty good. Just like mama's.
- , ! :))) !
- Lively urban atmosphere, very good service with juge smiles... But the most important is the food; elegant redefiniton of traditional Vietnamese cusine...
- Nice food & good service!
- Good atmosphere - nice place)!
- Mostly Western crowd. Tourist trap. Don't go unless you're a Westerner.
- A mixed of contemporary and traditional Vietnamese food. Good and tasty. Price is a bit on high side as it is situation among many high class foreign eatery.
- if u ever had a dinner in Hoa Tuc, u should never come back Lemongrass.the food was so delicious,friendly staff.nice Jazz and sparking garden with fresh air : )
- A remarkable restaurant with great Vietnamese cuisine and an excellent wine list. On top of those...super prices
- For foreigners...
- Very nice place for Vietnamese food
- Khung cnh rt lng mn thch hp hn h, v n mn VN d gi hi cao. - Xem review: http://diadiemanuong.com/home/f11/%5Breview%5D-hoa-tuc-nha-hang-viet-nam-lang-man-%C3%A2n-minh-trong-hem-nho-22989/