Ho Yuen Kee Restaurant
6236 Fraser St
- They have a lobster dish, served in a steamer basket, with corn and rice underneath. Oh so good! Crispy chicken is a staple here too, as is the scallop and egg fried rice.
- Just stop what you're doing and order the steamed lobster over rice - it's the headliner here.
- We enjoyed everything
- You can get crab AND lobster on sticky rice
- Must try - lobster on sticky rice! The chinkiang pork chops are good too
- Try the Scallops (via @Foodspotting)
- Spicy garlic crab
- Lobster rice and mango pudding! I think you have to call in and order the pudding ahead of time though.
- Went here for lunch today with my dad. He had Won ton mein. I had Shui Kow Mein. I found a piece of a shrimp shell in one of my Shui Kow.
- Must have all these !
- Peking Duck is fantastic. Half duck is enough for two.
- Lobster over sticky rice!