Ho Sai Gai Restraurant
1000 Race St (at S 10th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Best rice noodles in China Town!
- Chicken and broccoli is the best!!
- Really nice service, but food is not great. Go to Ting Wong for authentic Chinese food and service
- If you are a fan of Orange Chicken or Beef, try the Strawberry Chicken for a change of pace. New take on the classic dish.
- The hot and sour soup and General Tsos bean curd are amazing! Friendly service. Will definitely be back!!!
- Clean toilets, super nice aunty staff
- Good late night Chinatown place. Won't ever be slammed in the wee hours. Staff are super nice.
- General Tsos
- Small, quaint restaurant in Chinatown. Good food, great service, good portions of food. I definitely would go again!!!
- Good food, big portions, affordable, great owners/staff!!!!
- Great place for a wedding.
- Try the shrimp egg foo young
- Food is fresh and delicious! Try the Japanese Plum wine. Chin is the man!! Open late every night and until 4am on weekends!
- It was ok- nothing special- decent food
- The woman working late night is the sweetest! Much better food than David's so much less greasy and much fresher! BEST wonton soup I've ever had!!!
- Veggie basket is pretty good...
- Good food good service
- The new mayor is in
- Try the cheese steak roll
- U gotta have a drink or two.. well worth the miney..(cheep)