$ $ $
- Ask for me.
- My favorite dish is the Thai Steak & Mango Noodle salad. AMAZING!!
- Adrian is a delightful waitress
- Cougar central.
- Best (fancy) burgers in Dallas. Best thin fries. An amazing ambience that makes you feel in your own world at your booth even though you're in a huge dining area. 100% perfect service.
- Not on menu but outstanding- club salad (maybe chefs salad?) with no egg and extra honey mustard & bacon dressing on side- AMAZING
- Hawaiian rib eye is the best.
- Burgers yum yum
- Ding's crispy chicken sandwich, French dip, great wine prices, also ask for Dusty!
- The double Pork Chop .. One word.. Amazing
- Besides steak and ribs this is one of the very few proper (no grenadine) cosmopolitans in DFW, complete with a zested rim that makes all the difference.
- The chicken tenders are not on the menu but they are one of the best things here
- Ask to sit in Carissa's section. Amazing service!
- Kat & Andrea @ the bar...Patrick in the restaurant= perfect night.
- The French Dip Prime Rib beef sandwich is excellent. Ribs and Hawaiian Ribeye are also excellent. Baked potato and fresh artichokes (if available) are fantastic. Great service and drinks.
- BBQ pork ribs, so tender they fall off the bone!
- Service was good, open kitchen is always nice. Grilled artichoke is very tasty. The rest of dinner, while well seasoned, was overcooked and not worth the price.
- Great business lunch spot! Parking can be crazy so get here early. Fantastic Chicken Sandwich!!!
- Ask for the flying chicken platter! It's not on the menu but if you love flaky breaded chicken with any choice of sides you have come to the right place! This is the most amazing dish!
- De los mejores restaurantes de carnes que he visitado