- Vegan friendly. Great burgers!
- One of the best places for lunch in West Seattle. Chef makes an excellent Highstrike Salad studded with apples, grapes, walnuts and goat cheese. Order one with chicken for satifsying midday bite.
- Gluten free pizza crust available for $4 additional.
- The homemade potato chips hot out of the fryer and sprinkled with salt and pepper are a highlight on this surprisingly creative menu (considering it is a bowling alley). Some healthy options avlbl!
- The quesadillas are deliciously wonderful. Especially with a Blue Moon.
- Highstrike Grill offers diners ample room in relaxed atomic ranch-designed space. Menu includes Northwest favorites and fresh salads. Ask for an order of house-made potato chips without salt. Crispy!
- In West Seattle Bowl's former Terrace West Space, the Highstrike Grill offers a good menu inspired by Chef Ian Joyce's Eastern Washington roots. Clean lines add to relaxed ambience in remodeled room.
- Homemade potato chips arevreason enough to come back.
- The homemade potato chips are incredible. They come in salt & pepper and ranch. They're both great, although I prefer ranch.