Turner Field (Right Field Fan Plaza)
- Not quite the same as the infamous 10pm burger at H&F, but the best ballpark burger you will ever have
- Well worth the wait. Please dont modify your burger. Its perfect the way it is
- Great Burger- flavorful and juicy. No modifications at all.
- Get the BUTGER!!! Enough said. Dream of a burger and then get the HD burger. You will jot be disappointed.
- Great hamburger but horribly slow service. If you only have one choice why are the employees soo slow?
- Probably the best food option at Turner Field. But you would hope so for a TWELVE DOLLAR BURGER:-)
- The line is long but you can peek at the game while you wait and the burger is exceptional
- Best burger at the Ted! Most people don't know this but there are 2 locstions. One is in Center Field (beside the MLB store) and the other 1 is near section 104 kinda behind the plate. Enjoy!
- These burgers are so good that I cry a little as I stuff my face
- One of the best burgers ever!
- Best burguera in Atlanta
- 14 bucks for a burger and fries it was good but damn...can you throw a drink in there too? You can go to the bbq place get a meat and two sides for 10.50 just saying.
- Worth the wait!
- OMG! This burger is truly amazing!
- Worth the wait for a super yummy burger!!!!!
- Dairy allergy? Don't bother standing in line they will not remove the cheese from the burger.
- Delicious burger, but fries aren't great
- It is da bomb.com
- Line takes forever! They only make 8 burgers at a time. They're good - double decker cheese onions (ask for extra ketchup) but grab a beer before you get in line!
- Very slow, but its had the best burger here