- the Pescado Burrito is excellent
- Fish burritos are a must try.
- Awesome spot to get lunch! I loved my fish burrito.
- I loooove their carnitas burrito!
- I love their carnitas burritos. They are my fave!
- Get the pescado burrito
- The enchiladas in mole poblano sauce are delicious.
- Try the fish burritto
- Breakfast burrito with bacon is excellent. Friendly staff as well
- The large is very large and one of the pricier burritos in Boston. Note the chipotle sauce is ranch dressing with chipotle adobo.
- If you're in the mood for a salad, the Taxequea salad is amazing.
- Sabroso mexican food. Fast and fairly priced. Carnitas and tomatillo sauce specials not to be missed.
- Pollo colorado and all I the carnitas burritos are delicious.
- Fish tacos! The chipotle sauce is amazing.
- Breakfast Ranchero!
- Breakfast Burrito (until 11 am) with chorizo is great. Pollo Colodado burrito is the best lunch. Their coffee is actually very good (I often come just for the coffee).
- Fish tacos
- Skip the carts (though delicious) and hit the actual store...way more options on the menu and SUPER delicious. Best quick Mexican lunch downtown.