Hero Certified Burgers
- Run before you spend your next rent payment!
- They still have the Kona burger here! Other locations have killed it off =))
- The 100% Canadian Angus Beef Sandwich is my Hero here indeed.
- Sweet potato fries
- Cherry Vanilla Coke FTW!
- Try the milkshakes - they're delicious!
- First time going to hero burger in years. Wow they let you add lettuce now, how kind.
- Poutine. Absolutely yummy
- Thoroughly enjoyed the blue moon burger on a ciabatta bun! Yummy sweet potato fries too!
- Finally I have found the best burger in town. Burger is very delicous and cooked so well keeping it juicy. There are variety of alternatives to select and add on like type of bread, cheese and so on
- Among the best poutine I've had since leaving Ottawa.
- Best burger i ever tried ! very fresh & clean .
- Late night eats. Turkey cranberry burger is delicious
- Friendly service. Great poutine. . Heavy Hitter burger is a hot delicious mess.
- The customization of your burger makes it all special. Put whatever topping you want that burger, better yet, slab it with everything!
- The rings onion is really good! A little expensive for Junk Meal! But is good
- Everything that we've tried has been great!
- Not great. Burgers aren't tasty and they're dry like they've been frozen. No Hero for me
- Amazing chocolate milkshake
- Great burgers