1325 W Wilson Ave
Chicago, IL 60640
- Get the vanilla bourbon latte...
- Cute and hipster little coffee shop tucked in the lobby of a residential building. Come and chill for an afternoon or to do work - great atmosphere
- Finger leaking good
- Their caramel latte is very delicious. Interior is amazing, but there is very limited place to sit inside. You r lucky if you'll get a table.
- Great spot to grab coffee and go. Plenty of outlets if you find a seat and the decor is perfect! Indoor seats might get tight, so hopefully they get some outdoor chairs and tables.
- Lavender latte!
- Every apartment building should have a Heritage Outpost.
- I like their iced coffee, try the blueberry cornbread muffin. I like it.
- Cute, quaint and good espresso! Classic rustic Americana style.
- Heritage YOU DA BEST!