Heads or Tails Seafood
3621 NW 54th St
Miami, FL 33142
- The best kept secret in Hialeah. Come on Fridays for the New England Clam Chowder or the best Paella outside of Spain. Not too expensive and absolutely perfectly delicious. Nobody speaks English.
- Salmon is amazing, so is seafood soup.
- As diners enter Heads or Tails Seafood, they're greeted by a smoky fish-fry aroma with an underlying scent of raw fish that emanates from the retail market located immediately to the right.
- They don't season the food
- Good soup and sandwich specials.