9 Cutler St.
London, Greater London E1 7DJ
+44 20 7623 8180
- Good lamb as usual in Turkish restaurants. Also try white Turkish wine. Quite nice
- Get the Iskender here.it\'s huge and delicious grilled lamb, chicken and kofte with yogurt and tomato sauce. with pitta. just delicious.
- It's nice they still serve dinner on 1/1/2015 night.
- Wow, the best Turkish food I've tried. The boss and the waiter are nice.
- Very good restaurant. Generous portions of delicious grilled meat and fish and very good sides and salad. Been a couple of times and everything was impressively good
- The foos is full of flavor. Meat is tender and juice! And there is great side dishes.
- Kuzu i harika
- The meal deal is really good value
- Good lunch specials. Kofte was nice.
- The hummus and lamb are out of this world.
- Great service and lovely fresh food . Large portions , delicious salmon
- Excellent service.
- Great food... Big portions... Friendly staff
- Great Tuna steak and service
- Serves halal food!
- The chicken soup and fried squids are tasty.
- The chicken soup and humus are very good
- Friendly service, delicious food and just the right portion. Not too big nor too small :)
- The Iskender...get it!
- Lovely friendly waiters and ok service