Hayashi Japanese Hibachi and Sushi Bar
1480 N Litchfield Rd (at Thomas Rd.)
Goodyear, AZ 85395
- Watermelon sake is the best
- Sit at the sushi bar you get a cool orange at the end of your meal. Great happy hour specials. Sushi rolls starting at $3.00
- Their Bento boxes are great, especially for lunch.
- Honolulu Roll is awesome! S&B app (shrimp wrapped with bacon, asparagus and light teriyaki is fabulous!
- You have to try the Las Vegas Rolls!
- It's so amazing! I love the steak and all sushi! Poncho is the best
- The food was good and the customer experience was unique.
- Try the 007 roll. It's phenomenal.
- Probably one of the best happy hours in the west valley
- Best sushi happy hour. Large rolls and great dinner menu. I love it! Definitely a favorite.
- Shrimp tempura mango roll. So good!
- Try the mango tempura roll. Delicious!!
- Best fried rice!!
- Under new ownership. Menu, Hours, and Happy Hour specials have all changed. No more S&B :-(
- Hibachi Filet and scallops is my favorite!
- The Fantastic rolls are as named, fantastic. Callamari is great. Get Greg as a server, he's a g.
- Las Vegas rolls are a hidden suprise. They're there and excellent!
- Ask for stefanie the waitress. She is great! If you sit at the tables ask for jose' to cook for you! Fantastic show!