Haya's Mediterranean Cuisine
Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- They skimp on flavor to pass savings onto the customer! Love it. Not.
- Tried the mousaka, cabbage rolls, and shawarma. All three were good, the mousaka and shawarma particularly so. Good value too, and the Israeli wine was a pleasant surprise - 375mL is a perfect size.
- Great hummus, the Israeli wine is good too!
- lunch set 68-78rmb. had veggie musaka. taste good...
- Good place if you need a fix of Mediterranean cuisine. Though it's a bit on the tart/sour side, I'm a fan of the baba ganoush
- Get the combo four appetizer... Love it!
- Substitute anything and they'll charge you extra and won't tell you until you get the bill: ie tea instead of coffee + 8 of the set lunch. WTF.
- Shawarma in pita bread rocks...!
- Good food. Generous Portions. The house white in small bottles is pretty nice to go with the food. Also the lemonade is worth trying.
- Go eat there!Great food, good service!They have the best Schwarma in China!