- Food is good, not great. Service is good, not great. Instead of creating a Cuban atmosphere they make you feel like a tourist in Florida.
- Be careful bill includes gratuity !!
- Cocktails are amazing! Real Cuban food The personnel is very accommodating. Offers valet parking
- Service was pushy. Felt rushed out when I didn't order a cocktail with dinner (my husband did). His cocktail was good. The food was just ok.
- had better food on cheaper places
- Kba yemeklerini denemek iin birebir.Yemekler otantik ama tuzu biraz fazla. kiler kuvvetli,ortam scak ve keyifli. Fiyatlar yksek.Bir kere denenebilir, fakat Kbal deilseniz sizi ok etkilemez.
- Toda la comida deliciosa el mojito no recomendable
- Excelente lugar cubano. Riquisimos tragos y comida tipica de Cuba. La atencin es impecable.
- Sehr freundlicher Service und sehr leckeres Essen. Preise fr Miami und Ocean Drive-Lage absolut in Ordnung.
- Here's what you can expect at Havana 1957: excellent food, strong drinks, great music and a colorful ambiance.
- Tipica comida cubana. Platos generosos y sabrosos. Precios normale
- Oh my, the greatest ambience I've seen in all south beach happens here! Great music, ridiculously good food and perfect lights! The Cubano in here is a must!
- Great strawberry margaritas! Pair it with their special chicken and ceviche (very small but tasty portion with corvina fish).
- Canl mzik Harika Kba yemekleri
- Shrimps with garlic and plantains!
- Food was ok. Drinks were fantastic. Great people watching sitting area.
- Sugar cane in Mojitos are a nice touch but the cocktail itself misses taste and alcohol...
- Mojitos are fabulous. Many flavors....all come with stalk of sugar cane! Ropa Vieja was delicious.
- Yummy Cubano food and drinks!
- Amazing pia colada and tasty food. The waitress was very helpful as well!