Hashi Ramen & Izakaya
192-12 Northern Blvd
Flushing, NY 11358
- Hot sake is great and so is their eel.
- Don't order the ramen, it's expensive and not exactly a ramen taste like and the soup is no good.
- Try the takoyaki tempura (a bit crispy outside) and the tonkatsu ramen with chewy (wavy) noodles. Fried tofu is also good to share with the table.
- The spaghetti with roe is so good, I could eat it everyday.
- Broth was lukewarm and lackluster.
- I've had better tonkatsu broth
- Get the spicy miso ramen. Fried chicken app was lacking in portion, but the okonomiyaki was ok
- Their broths are lacking in flavor. If anything get the spicy miso ramen the spice covers up the lack of flavor. Service was good though.
- It was pretty decent japanese style food and really good service. Their grilled onigiri was good as well as their fried rice and ramen!
- Hmm just your typical mediocre ramen house