- Crunchy chicken lettuce wrap w/sticky rice Kim Chee and sweet soy. TASTEY
- Amazing food and service! Great place!
- I like everything I've tried. Korean tacos are a must. Just a feel-good righteous spot.
- Inventive food. In the alley behind Front between Union and Cass. Brilliant idea.
- Try the pork tacos, Korean tacos, sweet potato fries, and the gumbo.
- Awesome little gem in the middle of Traverse City. Make sure to go for one of the rotating specials - did not fail to disappoint!
- Short menu but fantastic, fun, taste explosion fare!
- Sunday brunch is a must. The limited menu offers creative dishes. I went with the sausage hash. Next time, I'll try the pancake with grapefruit and basil.
- Bahn mi was great- jalapeo gives it some kick. G/f really liked the curry. Not a lot of space, small but appealing menu. kind of a lunch spot. Would definitely go back
- Everything is great! Can't go wrong!
- Pho is neat. As an asian, I could say that the beef was well-boiled for not sticky fat.