Harry the K's Broadcast Bar & Grille
American, Bar, Baseball
1 Citizens Bank Way (at Citizens Bank Park)
Philadelphia, PA 19148
- The toasted Italian Grinder is spicy but good!
- Come here from bad service and price gouging. Never ceases to disappoint. I loved Harry as a broadcaster. He was a terrible restaurateur.
- Spensive bar food but a great field view. Buffalo wings come standard or Chefs Choice. Not bad either way.
- Best seats in the house for Phillies games.
- $5 rootbeer floats beginning in the 4th inning
- Great view of the game. Nice salad selection.
- Beers are cold!
- It was ok, sandwiches & fries came out cold, waitress was cool though, great view of the game!
- Good place to watch the game, especially if your seats are in the nosebleed section. Food is overseasoned and suspiciously fast at arriving. Great waitress though!
- Can't miss with all the choices!
- Watermelon salad which is on special is out of this world. Can't sit still to eat it.
- They have an amazing Peach and Pecan salad on special right now. It's not very filling, but it is delicious!
- Try the queso dip...sooo good!
- Horrible food! Don't waste your money. Half my salad was literally rotten and my husband's cheesesteak was inedible.