Harold's Chicken Shack
Wings, Fried Chicken
321 E 35th St (King Drive)
Chicago, IL 60616
- Love it!!!
- Food be FYE but they Slow ass HELL!!!
- the service is slow and its always something on the menu they don't have. Last I checked, chickens do have other body parts besides wings. And don't sell fish if u hardly ever have it.
- This is the only Harold's that has the 2 piece special for $1.99, all day weekdays.
- Slowest Harold's I know. Only reason I come to this Harold's is because the location is convenient. The employees clearly hate their job because calling them rude world be an understatement.
- Chicken is good but customer service is piss poor at best. 30 minutes for some wings...really!
- Foods good but the wait is beyond crazy even with call ins
- Asas deliciosas
- This place is slow as hell don't call in they won't pick up
- Don't come in here on Saturday the lady is rude as hell
- Three chicken joints in spitting distance, you better go Harolds.
- Before 6 the 7 wing special is 5.99 after6its 7.98
- Go for the 7 wing special, almost the same price as the 4 wing dinner!