Soup, Food, Theme Park
- Try the vegetarian chili! It's amazing!
- The food is great. Quiet place to eat.
- Now serving stuffed baked potatoes! :)
- I nice shady spot to relax
- La bebida humeante para nios es excelente!!!
- Cheapest lobster roll youll find in CA. Lobster mac and cheese bread bowl is also amazing
- Delicioso. Recomiendo ampliamente el CLAM CHOWDER, el pan dorado y la sopa no tienen madre. Si estan de visita por Disneyland Por que no probar algo nuevo?
- Beware of the seagulls outside the restaurant!!! They poop everywhere and will try to bite you and take your food
- Annual Passport discount available at Harbour Galley - 10% off (15% off with Premium Passport).
- Lobster rolls are amazing, buttery, delicious.
- Do yourself a favor and get the BBQ stuffed baked potato. If you ask for extra toppings, they have to give it to you.
- Homemade potatoe chips are yum!
- Lobster Roll is back on the menu permanently! Delicious!
- Love that they moved the baked potatoes here!! Large and very yummy! And a great view!
- The kid's power pack is a handy snack pack to have for kids.
- Too crowded to walk to Splash Mountain? Cut through the back and walk along the Rivers of America.
- My friend Justin LOVESSS the steak chili!!!
- If you've seen Fantasmic before, this is a great alterative place to view it while sitting and eating.
- Things on the menu: Clam Chowder, vegetarian chili, Steak Gumbo, steak salad & salmon salad. Coffee is also available.
- Food and a good but service is slow (despite mobile ordering). Seating area is very small so you probably will have to wait.