9909 168th St E #103
Puyallup, WA 98375
- Love this place! Great Sushi & especially love the fried oreos!!!
- The Chanel roll is amazing! The sparkling sake is also a must have! The owner and staff are very pleasant and attentive! A wonderful place for sushi!!
- Try the Spicy Salmon Tempura Roll...it's delicious!
- A little pricy. Bubble teas are amazing though
- Noodle dishes and combos are a good size and very reasonably priced
- Love the Lion King roll, so delicious!! I would not recommend ordering their soups. Ordered wonton soup one time and it was just egg drop soup with fried pot-stickers thrown in, so not very authentic.
- Everything really. Love the service abs the atmosphere.
- The Egg Drop soup is the best I've ever had. So good!
- Get one of anything!
- The caterpillar roll is my favorite eel avocado heaven!
- Prince Roll is bomb!
- Great Chanel roll!
- spicy tampura roll with salmon in, or around, my mouth (:
- The Blue Hawaiian Roll is bomb! Definitely give that one a try!
- Oolong tea
- Portions for regular sushi rolls were too small for the price