Hanuman Thai Cafe
- If you're sensitive to spicy food, make sure to get 1. 2 is quite spicy!!
- Don't get the honey pork unless you REALLY like fish sauce.
- Fast and friendly service. Had Pad Thai and Panang Curry. Both had lots of flavor and good sized portions.
- Try the heavenly beef or the Thai fried rice!
- If you at a seafood lover and want something different? Get Chi-Chi-Chi
- Garlic fried rice is tasty and smooth
- I've enjoyed their seafood salad & papaya salad, but didn't like the sauce in the beef salad.
- Nice service, good food. Pad Kee Mao with prawn on 3 stars is a really good amount of spiciness and delicious! Papaya salad on 2 stars can be 3 stars to give a little more kick.
- Try the spicy fried rice!!
- The pad see yeow is so good it's like crack. Crucial life experience. Also, the ginger salmon is wonderful.
- Their Salmon Curry is excellent!
- Garlic chicken fried rice and heavenly beef!
- Cashew chicken is really good.
- Pad Kee Mao is great with Thai fried rice. Hanuman is awesome!!
- Order Rama Noodles. It's simple and goes great with Thai iced tea =]
- You have to get the Happy Wraps. They are delicious.