Hanagushi Yakitori (花串日本料理)
8/F, M88, 2-8 Wellington St
+852 2521 0868
- Sashimi is really fresh. And they give big slices too. The rice bowls, including the sushi rice, are some of my faves!
- Fresh sashimi, black cod was
- Service was okay but too rush for dinner and not the best quality for sure
- Great service. Fresh sashimi; yummy yakitori
- Toro chirashi is a must at lunch!!!
- Awesome food; price is a bit steep but likely on par due to the location.
- Lunch sets are on average $200~$250 per person. Good quality food. Fresh and tasty. Enjoyable if u miss the peak lunch crowd. Otherwise a bit noisy.
- Everything is yummy here.
- First time I try grilled rice balls
- Sashimi so fresh. Serves one of the best ikura in town!