The Han Room (漢城酒家)
Chinese, Dim Sum
The Gardens Mall (G243)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 59200
+60 3-2284 8833
- Don't waste your time/stomach space and go straight to Ming room at BSC. Much much better. Also, what kind of restaurant serves a dish with the clothes peg and table slip still attached to the plate?!
- The is a bit oily :p not bad. nice! good! okok but look cute :) I like the
- The restaurant smells like mothballs which is disgusting! Ruined appetite and rude waitresses. Don't waste your time or money.
- Extremely bad service.
- Siu yuk (melts in your mouth), kailan (fried 2 ways) and Hokkien mee were all fantastic and fulfilling. Will come back for the Peking duck next time!
- Soft shell crab salad tastes amazing .
- I will rather said the staff here are rather dog eye and onlt see tging at thier eye level
- Bad service.. Calling 3 times Stil not coming..
- Must try the egg tarts !
- The Ying Yang star grouper is most delectable. One of the better Oriental Group restaurants besides Noble House.
- Each and every bite also got msg. The receptionist manager is so rude. Won't be coming back.
- Food is so so but the service stands out....extremely poor service with loads of attitude
- Service not up to standard, ordered items out of stock but never inform customer, keep people waiting. Need to follow up your own order yourself else you don't even know whether is still available.
- This higher-class restaurant uses MSG in their food; I expect better for a restaurant of this class.
- Should try their softshell crabs salad..nom..nom..nom..
- The dish is super delicious!
- Delicious! The staffs is nice too!!
- Must try steamed 'cheong fun' v crispy unagi ,vry nice...
- The management should retrain their waiters all! They never ask "may i clean it" just do the way they like! Never say excuse or let you know when they serve the hot dish or hot tea! Totally fail!
- Amazing food! :) should try taufu in crab roe! <3