$ $ $
- Late night bites rocks !!! Perfect for night ending.
- Service is excellent: attentive and not annoying at the same time.
- Probably one of the best services you can find in Shanghai.
- Try Diplomatico rum available at
- , Bund! Hakkazan , . , )
- Como siempre no te equivocas!!
- Exceeds expectations. Intriguing cocktails, beautiful presentations, and delicious food. Trendy atmosphere with friendly service, reserve plenty of time to enjoy Hakkasan living up to Michelin level
- Really nice ambient with an amazing international Chinese couisine. Ask for any of Mathews cocktails with Diplomatico Rum at the bar
- Excellent and fine dining Chinese cuisine. Service is efficient, careful and low profile. Great decoration with a superb view. High level expensive wines. Don't think about your Wallet and enjoy !!!
- Beautifully set and the food is good - will not come on a daily basis but a good place to impress guest . Btw the martini here is really good !
- Roast Peking duck with Foiegras is the best dish here
- Hakkasan is Cantonese at heart. Great place to head to for a weekend brunch and pamper yourself. Dim Sum basket+black pepper beef+stir fried asparagus+lemon tart for dessert = FOOD COMATOSE!
- Duck Salad, Smoked Chicken, Dim Sum, Sweet & Sour Pork, Lemongrass Parfa - my recommendation
- Food is so on point here - everything really tasty. This place is guaranteed to give a great experience.
- Essen, Personal und Lokation absolut top! Unbedingt das Wagyu-Beef probieren!!
- Great modern styled Asia/Chinese Kitchen. Modern style and located direct at the Bund (#18)
- Love the food! Always strangely remind me of the taste of an authentic Chinese restaurant while I was living overseas. Feels even closer to the home than ever.
- Surprisingly good. Especially fried rice and black cod. Service was incredible also.
- crab leg, chicken clay pot, dim sum varieties, and roasted duck salad - highly recommended! exceptional service
- Chinese food for foreigners.You will love it.