- Best Broth and noodle quality around!! if you are looking for authentic Japanese ramen , you must stop by here. they are the only ramen shop in USA which use 2 stage preparation for broth
- Great Ramen
- The black tonkotsu is different and very tasty.
- The black tonkotsu soup is really great. Skip the cha-shu. Gyoza is good too.
- Quick. Definitely get the added egg. Perfectly soft boiled.
- Nice hakata ramen. The broth quite similar to Shinsengumi thick soup, but they have other more soup paste. Fried chicken is also crunchy and juicy
- No vegetarian broth. No tofu
- Miso Ramen!
- Black tonkotsu!
- Solid Tsukemen but skip the spicy black ramen
- One of the best authentic Japanese Tonkotsu ramen!! If you are seriously ramen maniac, you can tell difference when you eat this!