Haidilao Hot Pot (海底捞火锅)
88 Wangfujing Ave. (at 8/F of Intime Lotte Department Store)
+86 10 5762 0742
- great place, good food, better service! not expensive. it seemed like we would have to wait for a long time but turned out to be 15 minutes whixh were well spend with a game provided to us :)
- Spettacolare ambiente super organizzato e lo scrivo ancora prima di cenare
- The best Chinese Hot Pot restaurant in town! Hard to find such an amazing service in Beijing.
- Do not use the map link under 'Directions' . Both Google and Apple will lead you on to a fruitless chase. Just head over to Lotte Mall opposite the huge Apple store and then up to the 8th floor
- Resto situ au dernier tage d'un centre commercial (Lotte Mall, face Apple). Hotpots copieux, service agrable, prix correct. Le bouillon pic m'a anesthsi la bouche cause des clous de girofle.
- Superb hotpot experience at totally affordable prices. Wide selection of menu items. Well-prepared soup base without MSG. Attentive service with complimentary foot massage and pedicure thrown in
- Try the shrimp "paste". The waitress will squeeze it into the broth. The spicy broth is really spicy-- caution! It was my wife's birthday and they made the traditional longevity noodle. So nice!
- Lots of yummy flavors the spicy and tomato broths are my fav.
- Try to make a reservation first to skip the huge waiting line. Great food, great service, not expensive. Just a little bit noisy depending on the time.
- Survice is super good!!! And the is good for some ppl dont like spicy!!!
- The tomato soup is unusual, but really tasty.
- Good food! James was congratulated by all the waiters for having 3 sons! LUCKY!
- Nice yuan yang soup and must try!
- Waited 2 hours to be seated. Go early to avoid peak time.