Haidilao Hot Pot (海底捞火锅)
- No one dislikes haidilao
- Winnder of Outstanding Chinese Restaurant of the Year 2010 in the Beijinger's 7th Annual Reader Restaurant Awardshttp://tinyurl.com/2010RestAwards
- ! ... !!!
- Absolute favourite hotpot in town!
- Opens 24/7 great service.. great selection of food..they even serve piggle brain!!! Hands down
- I'm always amazed by the super friendly staff and great service!
- Exceptional service experience in china, hope that other restaurants copy their attitude...
- This place is amazing. 3 floors of great service, super friendly staff, and above all great hot pot!
- My favorite Chinese cuisine. It's 24/7 open with brilliant service. Only too long line to get in, at least 2hours ahead prepared. Chess games, snacks, even nail solon service provided while waiting.
- Be prepared to wait up to an hour for a table at peak hours - people love this place! Best plan is to pick up a number and then go for a quick drink nearby while you wait.
- Very yummy must come n try
- Who dares to eat pig brain in this 24h opened Hot Pot restaurant?
- Hot pot. Order hand pulled noodles. Chinese address 2
- Have a beer at Beer Mania around the corner while waiting for your table. :-)
- Little known fact - open 24 hours. Very interesting place after midnight. Arguably more delicious.
- Address for google maps: 2
- Best sauces for hotpot in Beijing
- about the most popular Hot Pot restaurant Chain in China right now
- Waygu beef was amazing. 5 giant draught beers (pi jiu) (Stella). Over abundance of food, taxi using DiDi, and stellar hot pot meal on very cold Beijing night (3 people) was approx. $85.00 USD. Nice!