- Spicy soup is worth the extra $0.50.
- Amazing spring rolls...and pho tai sach is always good.
- One of the best bahn xeo in town
- Great pho, and they also have a wide variety of rice dishes!
- Try the avocado shake!
- Try the Lemongrass Chicken and Spring Rolls.
- #22 two types of egg noodle with assorted meats
- The Vietnamese coffee comes pre dripped and already mixed/served in a glass.
- The beef is delish.
- Canh chua n ca kho to
- HAVE TO TRY the tamarind crab. Seriously amazing!
- We ate a ton of food for very little and it was all excellent!
- Try: Pork Chops, Grilled Chicken, Egg Over Broken Rice.
- Tastes home made, unlike the overtly MSG-laden chain store concoctions which are common place. Get a few items to share and resist the urge to 'have your own bowl'
- The male owner was shooting me the evil eye while eating. I got up. Paid. He scowled at me. I said thank you. He scowled again. I left immediately and he followed me out. Weird. Never go again.
- The chicken wings are the best. Available in half or full order.
- Get a bigger bowl, the broth is so good as the small one won't be enough to satisfy you.
- #15: pho with brisket, tendon, and tripe.
- Best pho restaurant in time. Modern decor. Great service.