Shop 112-115, 1/F, Windsor House, 311 Gloucester Rd
+852 3167 7138
- The food quality is ok in Hong Kong for Japanese Style BBQ. With this price range, really no complaint. Credit card promotion is really worth.
- Toughest beef I've eaten anywhere.
- Nice BBQ joint. Great for big or small groups and casual night out. Their beef set is cheap but not good - skip that. Go for the A5. And love their garlic miso beef - soft and tender - must order.
- Good service
- Fantastic place! Everything is delicious, especially wagyu beef and corn, and the service is outstanding. More than recommended!
- Everything is good here.. Love the food
- Service is awful. Nobody speaks English, nobody cares, food actually is well but atmosphere... Choose another ramen bar.
- Waiter/waitress don't really understand english, unprofessional.
- food is good, but the portion is a bit too small, service is bad, waiters are unprofessional. have to wait to get table and order food. the manager is the only one give good service.