Galveston, TX 77550
- Great food, great atmosphere, friendly staff, love the playlist, get the fried brussel sprout appetizer
- Pizza, great salads and burgers
- Far out hippie vibes, giant, simple menu
- A favorite!!! Need I say more? Eclectic, funky, and awesomely fresh dishes you won't find anywhere else. It's a Bucket list type of place!!!
- Can't go wrong with pizzas. Tacos were equally good.
- First time there and we ordered the muffelata pizza and the jack hash. Both were great!
- It's gypsy all right, (ambience/decor).Food & service was excellent.
- The ambience fits the name. Service was good but did not care for the ordering process. Food was tasty, wife had a salad which she really enjoyed; I had a veggie quesadilla, it was good.
- Honestly cant even remember what I ate here but remember enjoying it and the atmosphere. Cool people and fun place to go.