Guthrie's Of Glenn And Dean
804 E Glenn Ave
Auburn, AL 36830
- Only guthrie's that has wings in auburn and loads better than the other one.
- Used to be worth the hype. Now it's overrated. Raised prices, abolished sweet potato fries, plus staff has been rude my past couple of visits. It just isn't the same.
- FYI This location says they haven't had wings for several years but they can roll your fingers in buffalo sauce
- Try the chicken fingers-like Zaxbys but WAY better!
- Sad. No longer give you toast with a snack :( You can order it for .59 extra.
- Wings are gone again
- Extremely stingy about giving out ketchup packets
- Actually they do have wings! However try the grilled chicken pita! So good!
- Great chicken fingers. They don't have wings anymore.