Guava & Java
Coffee Shop, Juice Bar, Deli / Bodega
SFO Terminal 1, Boarding Area C (near Gate 48, Post-Security)
San Francisco, CA 94128
- Over priced and very bad service
- Striking contrast between the SFO International and this 3rd world feel Delta terminal. If you are starving get the Cuban toasted panini.
- The best coffee in the terminal. The only coffee in the terminal -__-
- If I was stuck in prison AND had been starved of food for 3 days, I still might not eat one of these miserable sandwiches. Turn around immediately.
- Coffee is crap, but what choice do you have?
- Grossly overpriced, but the only store open past midnight around this gate.
- Awful, truly awful, food and coffee. Though the grating voice of the woman behind the counter may be useful as an alarm clock.
- The food here is fairly disgusting.
- They seriously stuffed a crumpled up tortilla inside a $9 veggie wrap so it would look like it was filled with veggies. It maybe had two peppers and a handful of lettuce. Ugh.
- My superfruit smoothie was too sweet, but the staff was perfectly friendly (at 5:30am no less) and it wasn't terrible. Maybe it has improved since all the mean tips.
- Coffee's pretty good!
- Whatever you do, don't have the latte or cappucino. YUK! The main ingredient to good coffee is a lil' love. And there ain't no love up in this cafe.
- Bad service and the food taste like shit
- Ordered a cappuccino, got a mediocre latte. Would not recommend.
- Disappointing coffee. :(
- Try the ham egg and cheese for breakfast.
- Forget Perry's and their stupid long waiting line. Come here and grab a mega sandwich for 8 bucks. Ask them to heat it. Yum!
- Don't eat here. Don't. It's not worth it. I'd rather starve instead.
- Plain, old, regular coffee. Good stuff.
- Hot turkey on ciabatta, do it