Guacuco Hot Dogs
234 Starr St (Between Wyckoff & Irving)
Brooklyn, NY 11237
- Amazing. Hands down.
- Everything is good. Sit back and enjoy yo' grub with a sangria or cocada.
- Good food, good service.. love it
- Their hot dogs will totally fill you up. Try to get an empanada after that and you'll be stuffed.
- Their hot dogs are much better than their empanadas. Get the one with bacon, eggs and cheese.
- I always get the pabelln criollo and tostones w queso to share. This place is authentic and plays fun Latin music. They even run your food over if you'd rather drink beer at The Sampler next door!
- Order food here and sit at the bar next door (the sampler)
- Hot Dogs
- The burger especial is amazing the empanadas are good as well. Fries are seasoned and delectable
- Real cheap dogs especially with their toppings! Their sauces are always good to add on your food. Put all of them on!
- The empanas are delish, My bf really loves their hot dogs and the pulled pork over plantain
- Arepas, sure... But try the hot dogs
- try the saltero dog $5, or the picante dog $5
- The seafood soup is amazing! Lots of good stuff in it. Definitely going to come back
- They have burgers, and empanadas. And they're all amazing. It's bound to get flooded by all the hipsters soon.
- Pabellon arepas y empanadas! Delicioso!
- Great food, but be prepared to wait more than 20 minutes for a hot dog. Very slow.
- The La de Artemio is a damn good burger. Try it.