Grounds For Appeal
845 Cambie St. (btwn Smithe St. & Robson St.)
- Lunch specials are amazing for the price you pay. Try to get there before 12pm to avoid the lunch rush.
- All Curry items in general are good. Taste different than most other Indian restaurant. Also this is best in terms of value for money in entire Vancouver.
- They serve veggie korma on Thursdays!! It's the best. :3
- Curry Monday is my fave. Chana Masala ... so good.
- Huge line at lunch but it moves super fast!
- Veggie korma is wicked!
- The butter chicken is soooo good! And it's a reasonable price for the amount of food you get.
- Amazing curries, at what is basically an office coffee shop. Awesome stuff!
- Mondays at 12.30 the line ups seem to be at the peak.
- Line up looks big but it moves quickly.
- Yum veggie curry combo!
- Excellent masala chai tea. Size of starbucks grande for under 3 and it's made from scratch in the morning. Tastes best in the morning when it's fresh and flavors haven't dissipate.
- this is cheapest and best Indian food in Vancouver and very few people know about it.
- get the butter chicken - the naan is so-so but the butter chicken is great. Also, the chai is pretty great as well -definately worth a try