- The lime iced tea is the same as the one in Bangkok. Love! ice is made with lime tea.
- The spring rolls ($88) are densely packed with boiled shrimp, chicken, pork skin and various fresh veggies.
- Order the Chicken Wings. Hands down best starter here.
- Good Thai food is the main attraction here, but they also do a surprisingly good grilled cheese sandwich, & other Western food. Cakes and Thai desserts like sticky rice with mango are also excellent.
- They have this tea called Butterfly Peas and it's blue. It's quite cool.
- Service level is one of the worst. Waiting staff wouldn't give a hint of smile or hospitality, I bet not even for a $1000 tip.
- Stickyrice mango with coconut sherbet @ Greyhound Cafe Hong Kong
- Try the Drink
- Vietnamese fresh Spring rolls, prawn Pad Thai and Thai style sea bass with raw mango salad comfort food
- Pad Thai fusilli is surprisingly good!
- Yummy ! That all i can say. Try it yourself.
- Any pictures you of the food are taken in extreme close up to make portions look big !
- Complicated noodles all the way.
- Taste whipping tiger and pasta (fettuccini pesto). Excellent !
- I was surprised to see (Thai inspired) pasta/salad on the menu!
- I asked for a ceasar salad and they gave me one with pork in it so i told them I don't eat pork and it wasn't mentioned in the menu that it has pork so they basically removed the pork and forgot one
- Scallop n asparagus pasta is average.
- For quick bite its fine
- Went for casual dinner. Thai milk tea and go for desserts!