999 Huaihai M Rd | 淮海中路999号 (5/F-03 iapm Mall | 环贸iapm商场)
Xuhui, 上海市 200031
+86 21 5466 6106
- The desserts are awesome!! I love this place!
- Skip dinner and go straight to dessert!
- Wifi: iloveghc
- Good food delicious dessert and nice terrasse!
- Beef Ball noodles is so authentic I feel I am in Bangkok! Yummy!
- Food is not bad, not special either. Mix of Asian cuisine. Not expensive compared to other locations nearby. Waiters are friendly. Service is prompt.
- Fusion Thai food. Not authentic Thai. But nonetheless it was tasty. Pricey for what you get as well.
- Not impressed! We ordered their lunchtime set menu but my main course came before my starter! My wife's food also took far too long to arrive.
- So as bad as I thought it would be .... comparing to the original one in Bangkok ...
- Dessert is pretty good. Worth coming again. But just for the dessert...
- Try the nice outside terrace, be early enough due to limited space
- Best pad thai in Shanghai. Longan juice good too
- I do like the wagyu burger!
- Very nice cafe &rest but they ask the bill when the ordered is delivered like in bars. They think we will run away after finish eating without paying. . Pity.
- Pad Thai is a bit pricey and the taste is not that delicious
- lots promotions on Jan: EVERY DAY 11am-2pm Set lunch, 5:30pm-11:30pm Set dinner, Mon-Fri 2:30pm-5:30pm Afternoon Tea, 5pm-7pm Happy Hour, Shanghai Tel: 021-63112211, Beijing Tel: 010-64163439
- Totally awesome food, but too pricey!
- Overpriced mediocre food that come in small portion. Service is passable. Possibly a franchise which doesn't embody the original essence.
- Dishes are very tasty! Portions relatively small. Staff is friendly but not enough recommendations.