Grey Wolf Vineyard & Cellars
2174 W Highway 46
Paso Robles, CA 93446
- Sweetest lady in the tasting room, very homey. Winemaker is like a mad scientist and does lots of blends.
- Tiny Dancer is favorite wine here! Purchase some before its too late!
- Wi-Fi Password as of 4/6/18 is Greywolf1
- Amazing mac n' cheese and delicious wine! Went here as part of my 21st birthday and I loved it so much! Sweet staff as well
- Excellent winery with great wines (as Tom says, "the perfect Zin") and an amazing staff. Great place... seriously considerfing becoming a wine club member!
- Wine is ok. Glasses are cool
- To kick off WineFest weekend, Grey Wolf is hosting a 'Wolf-Tail' party Friday May 20th for a casual night of wine, friends, and decedent appetizers. Don't forget to reserve a spot, members are free.
- Exotic pizzas and howling good barrel samples on Sat & Sun of Zin Fest, March 19 & 20. If you run into Joe while you're there give him a toast for the great job he is doing as the Zin Fest Chair!
- Band and barbecue just off of Highway 46 West at Grey Wolf. It all happens Saturday of Harvest Wine Weekend, October 16.