Grendel's Coffee House
Café, Coffee Shop
727 E Burnside St.
Portland, OR 97214
- Major attitude in this establishment. The two ladies working there on Sunday were insanely snotty and unwelcoming. A nicer older man today was working. If coffee and sass is your thing, come here.
- They put ice cubes made of coffee in their iced drinks so it doesn't get watered down! Brilliant. And thoughtful!
- Place is pretty gross and coffee is poor.
- Don't let your kids go in the bathroom.
- get a soy quad grendel's ghost. mmmmmmmmm.
- Cheapest coffee in the area!
- Nice staff. Bit noisy.
- Mmm orange cardamom latte.
- great (and very simple) breakfast sandwich
- They make some of their syrups in house, try one of them in something delicious.
- Great Asiago bagel with cream cheese. Descent Americano. Probably too hot for me but tasty.
- Best hot apple cider in town
- Good wifi and 'tude.
- Eric, the owner and operator of Grendel's, is discriminatory against people in recovery. He treats them in a suspicious, punitive, unkind way regardless of how much money they spend at his coffee shop
- Good almond croissant! :]
- They have imported PG tips tea!
- Try the Grendel's Ghost. Lots of caffeine.
- If you want something different but delicious, go for the lavender mocha.
- Salted Carmel Latte...get one
- Try a double espresso!