The Grenadier Restaurant
- Wow. It's $2 for a "large" coffee (equivalent to a Tim's small)
- Souvlaki is my fav on the menu...
- Grenadier Cafe: Cheapo breakfast, lukewarm food, careless service, not LLBO, but all of this is in a beautiful location. 2/5
- Really nice outdoor area. Solid food - nothing fancy but the usual suspects properly covered :-)
- Chicken tenders were excellent!
- Been here a million times over the 15 years I've lived west of the park. Usually have all-day breakfast. Service is great. Can handle a lot of people with grace.
- Todos los desayunos son deliciosos y contundentes. Y si te acabas el caf, la leche o la crema te vuelven a llenar la taza vistas veces lo desees!
- Great location. Good food for a good price..
- Let's be honest, you're not here because of the service - you're here because it's got-dang HIGH PARK! Get a cheap coffee, cheap breakfast and enjoy the scenery outside. Go early to beat the crowd.
- Rice pudding is my favourite here! I never miss it whenever I'm at High Park.
- This is where you eat when you're unprepared for a day in the park and desperate. Food is not good. Pack a picnic basket with lunch
- Great pie and coffee. Get some ice cream with it and sit in their patio.
- Extremely family and kid friendly. Really good classic breakfast at a great price
- Incredibly slow service and mediocre food.
- A constant here are the bad, bad fries...
- Awesome home fries!
- The 2.99 breakfast here is awesome! Monday to Friday, 7 to 11 am. The actual food is not amazing, but c'mon - for that price ;)
- Nice place but the fries here are consistently awful.
- Disappointed by the small portion of fries that came along with my kid's hot dog. $9.00 for a hot dog and fries... Manager did not even correct the situation once I brought it to their attention. Booo
- The spinach feta pies are fabulous!