80 Broad St (btwn Beaver & S William St)
New York, NY 10004
- Good coffee, as expected for Greg's. Wish they offered more than one roast. Raspberry bar was meh; too much flour, not enough sugar.
- The espresso drinks are nicer than the pour-overs here.
- The ice coffee and ice coffee drinks are better than the hot drip coffee - the latter indexes too much on the sour notes.
- Expensive, but delicious and strong coffee. Such a treat.
- Avoid--walk the extra two blocks to bluestone lane or financier or fika. Rude staff, burnt espresso.
- Good for donuts as well as coffee
- Wifi: gregoryscoffee80
- The best coffee chain in the city. This location is good, even better now that the best staff from the 39th st store moved down!
- Got the iced green tea. Nice flavor with hint of lemon
- A Starbucks wannabe, little bit sad actually if you should copy something look for quality not just a successful business to already own that segment of the market. Tried twice and will not return.
- Espresso and aero press coffee
- Step up from Starbucks, step down from local brew shops.
- Had to learn the hard way that it is too loud in Gregory's to do a Skype interview
- Iced Flat White w/ half & half
- Capuccino, Esspreso
- Drink an iced coffee before using your computer.
- Red eye + whole wheat donut =
- Best latte and zero lines
- You can get ice coffee here way faster than at Starbucks.
- good for studying! many little tables with a lot of outlets