196W Ocean View Ave (First View St.)
Norfolk, VA 23503-1503
- Don't worry about getting drunk, because even if you sit at the bar, you're going to wait 20 minutes from your last drink to your next...
- Sit out on the deck or forget it. The view makes that place what it is! The steamed shrimp is great.
- Don't live next door
- If you like service forget it
- Love this place...Rachel is always my greenies girl...never misses a beat
- This place absolutely SUCKS. The only nice thing about this place is that it is on the water. The place is disgusting. The staff are not nice at all. Very poor service. The place needs a bulldozier
- Great patio for summer fun, live music and dancing!
- Orange Crush!!
- Don't ask for water, they charge $2. ABSURD! Esp.when you'ce ordered $30 worth of drinks &food.
- Good place to get hammered. Especially in warm weather.
- NO! Wouldn't return here if someone paid me too! Bad service, rude waitresses (even though we were super nice), douchebag bouncer, gross atmosphere (filthy dirty, and smokey). Don't go here!
- Great place to have a cocktail some food and tan... all in one sitting!
- Great place for shrimp, and beer. I love sitting on the deck and watching the waves.
- Sit on the deck on a Summer night (especially weekends and holidays) for some good people-watching.
- Take forever for services!
- The Orange Crush is on the HOOK!!!!
- Yea Baby... so busy Ronnie was bussing on the deck!
- Jack and coke towers AMAZING!!!!!!
- Live music!
- Navy central, but you cant beat the awesome deck area.