Shop 1004, 10/F, Times Square, 1 Matheson St
+852 2383 4022
- The Yuzu souffl is awesome!
- My pad Thai was nice, but it came much later to my colleagues dishes. Set lunches with Reasonable price for Times Square.
- margarita was good
- Mediocre food and service was seriously lacking and unattentive. Quickest thing that the waiter did was to bring the bill. Seriously dont waste your money at this restaurant!
- Way overpriced and under whelming.
- Good atmosphere!
- A bit pricy but the Yuzu souffl is good :D
- Dessert menu looks amazing! Tried the creme brle - not bad, but can have more crust.
- The portion is too small, even for the main dish. And tooooooo pricey! There's many other choices in the same mall, guys!
- We just ordered salad, quite tasty but not all healthy with fried soft shell crab in the salad, not bad for a quick meal but service need to be more alert.