- The best Mexican food this Californian has found in NYC. And cheap! Tacos = $2.50 & taste just like the ones you had stumbling out of the bars in Cabo.
- So. So. Good. Cheap tacos ($2.50!) and they certainly pile on the meat. Try the chicken or the roast pork which is super flavorful.
- As a person that works in the nightlife industry in NYC I suggest this place as a l8 nite craving.
- Literally some of the best Mexican food in the city. Tacos are great and the tortas are amazing. If you're feeling adventurous, go for the lengua.
- Cash only. Decent burrito. Tacos the best choice.
- Very good tacos at $2.50
- "great burrito style" is essentially meat supreme: chicken, beef, and pork.
- Love the tostadas
- Go for the tacos!
- The tacos are awesome ($2.50), and the torta is a steal too.
- Very good Mexican food, local Mexican construction workers come.
- This place is very authentic and the seasoning is pretty dead on to Mexico however their tacos dont have the best tortillas.
- Burrito is quite large and spicy salsa has a nice kick. Taste is pretty basic though and its too expensive for what it is (and cash only).
- Tacos are now 3.50 and burritos are 12. No longer an amazing deal.
- Mexican food and pizza, whats not to like?
- low key good taco joint. lengua tacos!!!
- Good, cheap tacos. Cash only.
- Most authentic taco joint in NYC. Tacos are massive. I liked Carne Asada the best, then al pastor (which had a bit of habanero). Comes with limes and takeout is on paper plates so tacos don't break !
- Don't get pizza. Mexican cuisine is where it's at.
- Chorizo tacos are the way to go