The Great American Bagel Bakery
Bagels, Food Court
- There is nothing great or American about this place. Lame.
- Ask for more cream cheese and longer toasting time
- The asiago bagel was bad an 99 cents extra. The staff is very slow so not a good fit if you re rushing to your gate.
- their bagels are fresh in the morning, and you can swap out any bagel for the breakfast sandwhiches. also they list calores for each thing which is handy.
- If you are lactose intolerant and can't do cream cheese or butter, you're basically out of luck!
- Delicious bagels and bagel sandwiches, but don't be fooled. A bagel with cream cheese/butter will cost you $5.00! Turn around and get something else.
- It's hecka mediocre, but for a bagel in an airport on the West Coast, it's adequate. Quick service, too.
- Not bad pricing for an airport bagel bar
- Always have my favorite sunrise sandwich before I board the plane. Great way to start the day!
- Very slow service!
- I love the various choices I could have there!! Everything was laid out (with great plaque boards of suggestions...) and if you had any questions, the workers were excellent.
- Husband and I both enjoyed the bagel sandwiches.
- Very expensive and zero cream cheese! Wont be back!
- The parfaits look better than they taste.. Granola on them isn't crunchy at all
- There's a bit of a wait but it's well worth it.
- The pizza bagels are AMAZING!
- I've never had a 'good' bagel here...