Gray & Dudley
- scallops and the shock me x 3
- Happy to have a fellow Brooklyn transplant in Nashville! Duck fried rice is really great.
- Grilled cheese was great. Crunchy bread and perfectly melted cheese! Fries were tasty, too.
- Shrimp noodles and the burger are a cant miss!
- Gray & Dudley is easily among the most unique bars new to the Nashville scene. It boasts a tremendous staff, three floors of art exhibits, and a menu that's finely curated. Highly recommend!
- Art museum is really cool inside it! Waiter made me a cocktail not ok menu - bourbon sour and it was amazing. Not many options for vegetarians